Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I`m looking for some information about C4 Geiger modified , wide body Corvettes, performance,production numbers, pictures, etc. They are very rare and info about them i rather poor.

Thanks for any help

Best regards
Marcin

------------------------------------------
1989 Pontiac Firebird Formula 5.0

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
welcome to the A-Team Faceman...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! Just the pictures and info I was looking for :excited:

Thanks for a warm welcome. I have something for you too. It`s Geiger here in my country - Poland. My friend is probably going to buy it. It has an LT-1 with automatic transmission. Unfortunately I don`t have pics from side and rear. The car is awesome I can`t wait to see it in person.

Hope you like it

PS: Sorry for editing the photos , but my friend could be mad at me ;-)

Regards
Marcin

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Thanks for a warm welcome. I have something for you too. It`s Geiger here in my country - Poland.
wow,i assumed they were in Germany,just never really researched it.My good friend John Nawrocki is from Poland.and his brother(R.I.P).tell you buddy your helping him advertise.any new C5 kits.?iv'e seen most and like a couple of them.damn,a C5 kit and a chop-top job is a 100,000 grand.:surprised my insurance company would ****...then the lingenfelter twin-turbo is another 40,000 plus shipping from hawaii.anyone have some cash i can borrow..:laughing:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Poland?

I really don't know what this guy from Poland is speaking about,
Geiger is located in Munich, Germany. And that for 30 years now.
If they would plan to move to Poland, they would have told me, because I visit them here and then.
Look at their homepage http://www.geigercars.de

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Re: Poland?

urbman said:
I really don't know what this guy from Poland is speaking about,
Geiger is located in Munich, Germany. And that for 30 years now.
If they would plan to move to Poland, they would have told me, because I visit them here and then.
Look at their homepage http://www.geigercars.de
I believe he is referring to the vette in his pictures, Meaning this is the geiger corvette his friend is buying and it is located in Poland
:partyon:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Yes this "guy from Poland" is referring to this particular car which is located in Poland.

Some new pictures that I manged to steal from my friend :laughing:

Best regards
Marcin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts