Status
Not open for further replies.
11461 - 11480 of 11532 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
mornin' peeps :cheers:
Morning Russ!

I called my friend and said I'm going to bed, last night.
:laughing:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11,464
:buhbye: Morning

·
Registered
5,485 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11,469
Mornin' Sarah! :buhbye:

How are you this morning now that you finally have a day off?
:buhbye: Morning Dawn

Quiet tired but feeling a bit better and right now all I want to do is just chill. :laughing:

How are you??

:buhbye: Hiya Sis
:buhbye: Hiya Teresa

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
:buhbye: Morning, Breakfast Cereals.

Seriously. I have to stop with the dreaming. It is sooo transparent what they mean, and it makes my waking life seem lacking.

·
Registered
482 Posts
:buhbye: Morning Dawn

Quiet tired but feeling a bit better and right now all I want to do is just chill. :laughing:

How are you??

:buhbye: Hiya Sis
:buhbye: Hiya Teresa
I think you should chill! :cheers: At least to the extent that you can, lol! You still need time to recoup from being sick, too.

I'm a little crazy this morning (more than usual). I have a complicated project due by noon today. :thud:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
I think you should chill! :cheers: At least to the extent that you can, lol! You still need time to recoup from being sick, too.

I'm a little crazy this morning (more than usual). I have a complicated project due by noon today. :thud:
Are you getting any of it done?

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Morning Teresa!!

How was the concert?
The concert rocked!! :partyon: Papa Roach jammed and so did Nickelback.

We ended up parking in the handicap area and the concert ended at 11 and we were out of the parking lot and back on the highway by 11:15!!! That was totally cool. One of my coworkers got stuck in traffic and didn't even get out of the gen. admission parking until 12:30!! :thud:

I did however do some consuming and as I was going down the stairs, I blew out my left hip. :WTF So now I have a leg brace on the right leg and I can't put any pressure on my left one.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts

We ended up parking in the handicap area and the concert ended at 11 and we were out of the parking lot and back on the highway by 11:15!!! That was totally cool. One of my coworkers got stuck in traffic and didn't even get out of the gen. admission parking until 12:30!! :thud:

I did however do some consuming and as I was going down the stairs, I blew out my left hip. :WTF So now I have a leg brace on the right leg and I can't put any pressure on my left one.
Crap T that sucks!!
How did you blow out your hip?
Where you stair diving again?? :laughing:

·
Registered
3,377 Posts

How ironic, park in a handicap spot and leave the venue handicapped:smack

Did Kid Rock show up?:huh:
I will bring you lunch to help you out, what will it be?;)
Chas

·
Registered
5,485 Posts

Chas
Hi Chas

:surprised OMG you're right isn't that ironic!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11,477
:buhbye: Morning, Breakfast Cereals.

Seriously. I have to stop with the dreaming. It is sooo transparent what they mean, and it makes my waking life seem lacking.
:buhbye: Morning Kyle

Nothing wrong w/ a active fantasy sleep. Be thankful your sleeping deep enough to dream?:huh:
Maybe your subconscious is having these dreams for you to make up for your waking life right now since your so busy with work and the fest?:huh:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11,478

I am chilling for now. :) I am trying not to think of all the crap I have to do at home.:laughing:

G/L
Damn Teresa sorry to hear that. You sound like you have as bad as luck as I do.:thud:

:buhbye: Hiya Chas!

·
Registered
16,252 Posts

Chas
:laughing: Charlie did you know that I crashed on my ATV in June and have been in a leg brace since then?? I was already handicapped and I do have one of those cute little signs to hang from my mirror. :rolleyes:

Kid Rock didn't show up. He could probably sit in his backyard and hear the concert though the way the wind was blowing. :laughing: He lives close to Pine Knob.
How did you blow out your hip?
Where you stair diving again?? :laughing:
All I was doing was going down the stairs. I didn't think I was that buzzed on those $10 margaritas. :laughing:

I really think it happened because my left leg is getting over used. :thud:

Pain meds are helping though :cheers:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
:buhbye: Morning Kyle

Nothing wrong w/ a active fantasy sleep. Be thankful your sleeping deep enough to dream?:huh:
Maybe your subconscious is having these dreams for you to make up for your waking life right now since your so busy with work and the fest?:huh:
I preferred no dreaming. Then I didn't wake up and realize how much life passed me by. I see what makes others happy and feel a little hollow and shallow.

Meh.

I'll get mine some day, I hope.

11461 - 11480 of 11532 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.