Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
11521 - 11532 of 11532 Posts

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
The concert rocked!! :partyon: Papa Roach jammed and so did Nickelback.

We ended up parking in the handicap area and the concert ended at 11 and we were out of the parking lot and back on the highway by 11:15!!! That was totally cool. One of my coworkers got stuck in traffic and didn't even get out of the gen. admission parking until 12:30!! :thud:

I did however do some consuming and as I was going down the stairs, I blew out my left hip. :WTF So now I have a leg brace on the right leg and I can't put any pressure on my left one.
Dam Sis, you sure make it difficult to be nice right now:devil:. Seriously, hope you are alright and recover soon.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Tired, long night and little sleep the night before and little sleep today...my own damned fool fault...so I have to toughen up and get my ass to the gym later tonight!

I hope you get your project finished too so you can finishing studding :rolling:

Why not take the rest of you to the gym and not just your ass? :D :smack

Want to help me stud? :D

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11,523
:buhbye: Hi Darrin
:buhbye: Hi Mark

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Why not take the rest of you to the gym and not just your ass? :D :smack

Want to help me stud? :D
:rolling:

Well I was going to work on legs today :laughing:
As long as it doesn't upset anyone :D

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
I thought you are my financial advisor. :D :laughing: 'Course,with the economy there hasn't been a lot of business. :smack
How many times do I have to tell you?? Ya need to show some leg :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I'll handle the finances you do the labor...that will work! :cheers:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Hi Sarah, Laurie, and Darrin:buhbye:. Off to wash the coupe. Only 91 here today. Woo-Hoo as Homer would say:laughing:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Hi Sarah, Laurie, and Darrin:buhbye:. Off to wash the coupe. Only 91 here today. Woo-Hoo as Homer would say:laughing:
See ya later Mark, have a good time!

11521 - 11532 of 11532 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.