Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So I was out enjoying the nice weather the other day and decided to take a nice long ride. Coming back I noticed something coming up in my rearview pretty quickly. At first I thought it may be a C7 Z06 but as it got closer I saw it was a GEN 5 Viper. It looked really good in black and was quite clean.
:surprised

The guy got alongside me and I gave him a thumbs up but he quickly shot be back the peace sign. I knew what was coming next... Not on my watch :devil:

In the A8 i blipped the throttle for the trans to downshift and hold the gear. As soon as I heard his exhaust get a little louder I stood on it and BOOM we were off. Those Gen V cars run really well and it was really fast but I did us proud and I'd say i had 2-3 cars on him by the time we shut it down. I think he was quite surprised lol When he pulled back up to me he signaled to pull over and we exited to the next large parking lot.

The guy was actually really cool and said it was a stock 2015 GTS. He said he has never lost to a vette before but didn't get a chance to run a new Z06 yet. He saw I was just a Stingray and assumed his snake would have a meal! Wrong !
20161106_143942.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My car has an ECS Supercharger kit/meth injection/longtube headers. Makes 620rwhp on 8lbs.

Next year I plan to do a small blower cam/forged drop in Pistons/pulley and tune to turn up the boost!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts