Thats pretty funny.:laughing:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
"hey your car is gay!":rolling:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
:laughing: :laughing: Thanks for good laugh.. I needed it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
"You couldn't afford a Corvette"

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
Thanks for the laugh,I needed it,I don't normally street race,but sometimes you just have to bust a big mouth.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
New Guy from Jersey

I've been a street racer for years and you should never talk smack unless you know the other guys car, or your's is so fast that it just doesn't matter. Great video, good laugh. I sent that one on.

I have a question. While working on 1stvtt1981 I had to remove the exhaust to remove the rear suspension. The necks of the mufflers were rusted and broke when I removed them. I replaced them with Dyno-Max Turbos. The problem is they are very quiet. Dyno-Max says they should have a mellow rumble. I still run the stock cat. If I replace the stock cat with a high flow cat will that give the Turbos a better sound or am I throwing money out the window? I've never had Turbos before, always FlowMasters.
Thanks for any advice anyone has to give. 1stvtt1981
Larry

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Thats funny stuff but it kinda sounded like it was set up.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've been a street racer for years and you should never talk smack unless you know the other guys car, or your's is so fast that it just doesn't matter. Great video, good laugh. I sent that one on.

I have a question. While working on 1stvtt1981 I had to remove the exhaust to remove the rear suspension. The necks of the mufflers were rusted and broke when I removed them. I replaced them with Dyno-Max Turbos. The problem is they are very quiet. Dyno-Max says they should have a mellow rumble. I still run the stock cat. If I replace the stock cat with a high flow cat will that give the Turbos a better sound or am I throwing money out the window? I've never had Turbos before, always FlowMasters.
Thanks for any advice anyone has to give. 1stvtt1981
Larry

Larry, go to the C3 forum and post that question, I'm sure someone there will help you. IMO a high flow cat will make it a little louder. ( Punch out your old cat and drive it that way and have a new one laying around when you go to emissions testing... ) Don't ask :devil:

BTW: Welcome to Digital Corvettes! :thumbsup:

BLK 1 :buhbye:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts