Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the wife has been on me for a while about the way I drive the Z. She says what happens it were 1500 miles from home and you run it off the track and break it...
Well after much thought I have solved the problem with two little add ons for the Z06.

Add on number one.

Add on number two.

Here is a picture during the mod.

And a few after the mod was complete.

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
That is quite a hefty mod.:laughing:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
That is a sweet rig.

I am looking for a trailer who makes the one you have? I plan to upgrade my current MoHo to a newer one for a tow vehicle and travelling garage/track residence.

Trust me you need a trailer. I had a wire break on my car and had to wait until Monday to get it fixed and missed a day of work. Repair was fixed free under warranty by Tom Light Chevrolet in College Station but I would have preferred to get it home Sunday.

I notice you have a MoHo in the garage perfect for track days:partyon:

:cheers:

·
Registered
759 Posts
:partyon: :partyon: :partyon: looks so badass!

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
KICK ASS! That looks just like Aarons Duramax!

Hopefully I'll get a Duramax and an enclosed trailer later this year. Just driving the Vette to tracks I can't fit the things I need in the car. I want another set of tires. tools, jack, a cooler, spare brake parts, fluids, etc. Plus it's a nice shady place when you are waiting around somewhere. :D

COOL TOYS!

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Oh yeah, now that you have a trailer get some spare wheels and Hoosiers for that bad boy. On John Page's Z Hoosier's netted almost 10seconds per lap over Toyo RA1s. Same car, same track, same day.

·
Banned
622 Posts
Thats a preaty sweet Rig :thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,550 Posts
Nice rig. You might bolt some wheel chocks on the front. It might keep the nose off the front bar

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As Patrick would say I have some other mods planed. Wait untill you see them:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Nice addition:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
spare wheels and Hoosiers for that bad boy. On John Page's Z Hoosier's netted almost 10seconds per lap over
Do you know what rim's and tires he used?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Going in the opposite direction of weight reduction?

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Going in the opposite direction of weight reduction?
I figure with a total of about 9000# I should get real good traction...no more wheel hop.:rolling:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts