Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a little over two weeks since lowering kit from west coast was installed,
my 07 c6 seems much lower than the one inch it started with, particularly at the front is it common for this to happen after a lowering kit is installed ,my data is not very scientific , just my eyes, my foot under the front of the car, and the number of things the nose seems to hit now, should i go back and bring things up a bit, I love the look but dont want the car draging on the ground

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
if its just scraping the air dam you should be fine but if its scraping the paint then i would raise it

and i also love the look of a lowered vette:thumbsup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Its been a little over two weeks since lowering kit from west coast was installed,
my 07 c6 seems much lower than the one inch it started with, particularly at the front is it common for this to happen after a lowering kit is installed ,my data is not very scientific , just my eyes, my foot under the front of the car, and the number of things the nose seems to hit now, should i go back and bring things up a bit, I love the look but dont want the car draging on the ground
Use a more scientific method including a dead level spot to measure on. Use a tape measure front and rear so you know what height you like. Mine settled somewhat. When I installed Bilsteins it settled about an eighth inch more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts