Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
offshore said:
Well my GF isn't happy I found this site. Yelling you gonna talk to them all night (from bed) gotta go.:cheers:
:laughing: Yep, I'm on a short internet-leash too. :spanked:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
offshore said:
I just got a nokia 3650 with bluetooth so my laptop is always on line. I'm gonna have fun!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
We are running wireless at the house (802.11b), and we have 3 laptops, we can go anywhere (even outside at the picnic table). Totally cool!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
that is cool. BUT I can drive down the road and check my e-mail, surf the web. (if someone else is driving) I just got it last Sat. and I think it's going to be expencive to use. I get my first month of service free so I chose a plan from there. It's not the air time but they charge buy the Mb. Once I go over my alotment it's $10.00 a Mb. That can add up quick! I'll see what it look's like next mo. when i get my usage statment. But it is neat! This will be real fun out on the boat this summer.

O

·
0 Posts
offshore said:
that is cool. BUT I can drive down the road and check my e-mail, surf the web. (if someone else is driving) I just got it last Sat. and I think it's going to be expencive to use. I get my first month of service free so I chose a plan from there. It's not the air time but they charge buy the Mb. Once I go over my alotment it's $10.00 a Mb. That can add up quick! I'll see what it look's like next mo. when i get my usage statment. But it is neat! This will be real fun out on the boat this summer.
That sounds cooooool! :D

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
offshore said:
As my wife tells me many times "Your a geek". :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts