Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Renee and I have kind of set a date. She decided on September of '04, which is cool with me. No firm date yet because we want an out door wedding and she has to figure out all the details and make the arrangements. :thumbsup:

Anyway, does anyone know of any Vette shops or performance part outlets that have wedding gift registries???? :D

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
BubbleHead said:
Well, Renee and I have kind of set a date. She decided on September of '04, which is cool with me. No firm date yet because we want an out door wedding and she has to figure out all the details and make the arrangements. :thumbsup:

Anyway, does anyone know of any Vette shops or performance part outlets that have wedding gift registries???? :D
Congrats :D :cheers: all the members of DC are invited right? um if your registar at Sears you could get some tools put on the list just a thought

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: Gift registry

TIMBO!!! CONGRATS TO YOU AND RENEE!! She's a great lady and you are a lucky dude!!!!

:cheers: :thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup: :cheers:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! I had asked her on New Years Eve, right before midnight. We never really talked about a wedding date until a few weeks ago.

Then, Friday night she told me she wanted to have the wedding in September, which is cool with me. Need time to save up $22,000, which is the estimate right now. :surprised

Then she talked about registering at certain stores so, I figured I would try and work in the Vette. :D

Punk Boy, Sears is a great idea!!! Let's see if I can work on that a little. :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Congrats, Bubblehead! Just register at Mid America or Ecklers. They have Corvette shower-curtains, bar stools and neon clocks. Everything you need to make your home warm and cozy!

:laughing:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Tim and Renee, congrats to both of you.

Tim, you might be light at 22k, a buddy of mine's son just got married...35k!!:surprised

I'm sure you can lean on Patrick to start a gft registry right here!!

Be sure to list the best gift $$.

My son's roomate is getting married in a month, he's from Ashton, Il (where ever the heck that is..) this past weekend they had a "man shower" for him! Tools and man related gifts! I suspect that included subscription to some skin type mags too!

Jim

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congrats to Tim & Renee! May there be many Corvettes in your future.:thumbsup: How does she feel about being called Renee Bubblehead?:D
"Give the gift that keeps on giving".....$$$$$$

·
Registered
990 Posts
$$$$$$ is good but it might end up getting you household stuff like a new ironing board or silverware :( Lets think of Manley Stuff:laughing: Things you wanted but just couldn't justify buying yourself. By the way Congrats on the great event. Take lots of pictures ( you will never remember what happened) and then post them for us. I have been married 40 years (I was only 12 at the time) :D and I don't regret it at all.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Whoa:surprised you done did it:thumbsup:

Big congrats to both of you:cheers: :cheers:

:partyon: :partyon: :excited: :excited:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts