Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 719 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

POST TO THIS THREAD TO BE ENTERED IN THE Z06 PRESS KIT DRAWING TO BE HELD ON MONDAY FEB 14th .... YOU'LL RECEIVE THE ACTUAL PRESS KIT HANDED OUT ON JANUARY 10th,2005!!
PLUS A FULL COLOR 2005 CORVETTE BROCHURE AS AN ADDED BONUS FOR BEING A PART OF THE BEST CORVETTE WEBSITE ON THE NET!
yours will not have all the writing on it guys & gals......
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT - I HAVE ADDED A COUPLE EXTRA THINGS TO THE PRIZE PACK... A 24x 36 AMERICAN REVOLUTION POSTER & THE CADDY STS-V PRESS KIT THAT WAS ALSO HANDED OUT WITH CORVETTE!

DID I EVER TELL YOU HOW I GOT TWO...?
NO, I DID NOT BUY IT ON E-BAY....
I sat in the middle of the floor during the conference..then after when they invited us up on stage, I fought my way through the crowd to the ladies handing out the press kits for Caddy & Corvette..man, I felt like a running back for a NFL team...I kid you not, it was crazy...pushing, & shoving my way through as I'm carrying a bunch of bags already....it was torture...I get through the line, I get the kit.....I stop off to the right, throw it in the bag and then head back into the stage area on the other side where they were handing them out and fought even harder to get back in...I mean dude, it was push and be a jerk or you're not getting it.....wwwwhhhoooooshhh, I'm thorugh the crowd AGAIN and grab another......and right to the stage where I was able to get the kind GM guys to sign it......knowing that the extra would be a Give-A-Way for my DC family.....and experience I'll never forget!

All of you have been great to me here and I told you before I would do more give-a-ways....this one is cool - it is the booklet with the CD-Rom....featuring small chips of the materials on Corvette....aluminum,carbon fiber,etc... I snagged an extra on the 10th and now you get to enjoy it -
It truly is another great piece of Corvette history!

I'm very serious about doing business with as many of you as possible - you take care of me and I'll take care of you!

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess we can do this like the Guldstrand prize - you guys just signed up on line correct - ???
Let me know and we'll get started -

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BY REPLYING TO THIS THREAD - YOU ARE A DC MEMBER AND YOU ARE ENTERED IN THE DRAWING....
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tavery said:
Count me in.
cool....
you know I thought of keeping both I had:D - but I'm happy with the one I got and the autographs that came with it....this one, because they are such a cool keepsake - it's worth it to me to spread some Corvette cheer .....HERE!

·
The Video Man
3,229 Posts
I'm soooo in. I don't think it's possible to be more obsessed with Corvettes (particurarly Z06's) than I am.:D

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Vette1171 said:
I'm soooo in. I don't think it's possible to be more obsessed with Corvettes (particurarly Z06's) than I am.:D
I don't know man, I'm sure there is 20,000+ guys that will challenge you on that.....
:laughing:

·
The Punisher
7,092 Posts
Cal92Coupe said:
Count me in
^Me too!^

I don't care what Patrick says about you Rick....YOU DA MAN! :laughing:

1 - 20 of 719 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.