Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Which wheel looks the worst on the C5?

  • Wagon wheel

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Y2K Wheel

    Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Z06 Wheel

    Votes: 5 25.0%

  • Total voters
    20
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which wheel looks the worst on the C5?

The Wagon wheel (97-99)
Y2K Wheel (00-current)
Z06 wheel (Z06)
 

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
Joined
·
39,513 Posts
definately wagon
 

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
Joined
·
12,668 Posts
Definatly either the Wagon wheel,or (no-offense)the Z06 wheel.They both s..k.And Z06 wheels are everywere.
But i think wagon wheels look good on C4s..


here's Hawaiian Punchs car with my old rims,now there chrome,but tomorrow he's getting chrome Y2Ks.:thumbsup:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,221 Posts
I think the wagon looks the best.

In fact, I'm seriously considering getting a set for the GS, have them widened to my specs and having them powdercoated black.

WAGON WHEELS ROCK! I think the others look a tad "dainty" ??
 

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
Joined
·
12,668 Posts
That would look sweet Patrick,maybe go with 18s all the way around,with a tad smaller tire profile in the front if you don't want to adjust your stance.I always told Punch they should have made that a c4 wheel.They just fit the car...I wonder how they would look if you powdercoated the inside of the rim,not just the spokes.Polished lip with chrome lugs.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
Definatly either the Wagon wheel,or (no-offense)the Z06 wheel.They both s..k.And Z06 wheels are everywere.
But i think wagon wheels look good on C4s..


here's Hawaiian Punchs car with my old rims,now there chrome,but tomorrow he's getting chrome Y2Ks.:thumbsup:
I've never seen a good pic of his car before. That thing looks mean!
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,221 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
That would look sweet Patrick,maybe go with 18s all the way around,with a tad smaller tire profile in the front if you don't want to adjust your stance.I always told Punch they should have made that a c4 wheel.They just fit the car...I wonder how they would look if you powdercoated the inside of the rim,not just the spokes.Polished lip with chrome lugs.:thumbsup:
I want to do 18's all the way around, with 335's (18x13) on the rear and 295's on the front. (18x10.5). So, those babies need to be cut in half and widened.

And, I will get the lip polished!:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
Joined
·
12,668 Posts
Those are old pictures.His wing is only half as big as that picture,it had a louver to make it smaller,now it really flows with the car and is polished,the chrome wagon wheels look great(not pictured),i'm sure he will be posting pictures with the chrome Y2Ks soon.This car is frickin LOUD...:thumbsup:
If i want to see a certain members car,i go to the galley and punch the user name in the search bar,these pictures have been in there a while..:smokin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
351 Posts
The Wagon, but that's not to say I don't like it at all.:buhbye:
 

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
Joined
·
12,668 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I want to do 18's all the way around, with 335's (18x13) on the rear and 295's on the front. (18x10.5). So, those babies need to be cut in half and widened.

And, I will get the lip polished!:thumbsup:
Sounds like you have it covered.Is this a mod for the near future?I would love to see the pictures.:thumbsup:
 

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
Joined
·
1,265 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
Those are old pictures.His wing is only half as big as that picture,it had a louver to make it smaller,now it really flows with the car and is polished,the chrome wagon wheels look great(not pictured),i'm sure he will be posting pictures with the chrome Y2Ks soon.This car is frickin LOUD...:thumbsup:
If i want to see a certain members car,i go to the galley and punch the user name in the search bar,these pictures have been in there a while..:smokin:
here's a few updated picture's.
The Y2K's are not going to be mine for a while........but I can be patient.



 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top