Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
When we post our final schedule, there will be a registration form posted on our site also. Complete the form and mail it in with the number request. The numbers will start with CC followed by a three digit number ( CC001 ).

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
-=Jeff=- said:
Hey guys, where can I order my chosen numbers in a die cut decal?

I have the number picked out I think..
Jeff, I had fast-signs in Gurnee do my last numbers. I picked the font, first they cut the white background, then they cut the red smaller, and put it over the white. That way, I got a nice white border around the red numbers.

Also, Art91 does have some equipment to do this type of thing. I'll get him over here so he can comment.

Patrick

·
Registered
12 Posts
Jeff, I had fast-signs in Gurnee do my last numbers. I picked the font, first they cut the white background, then they cut the red smaller, and put it over the white. That way, I got a nice white border around the red numbers.

Also, Art91 does have some equipment to do this type of thing. I'll get him over here so he can comment.
Patrick

It's me (art91)! Yes. I have a vinyl cutter/software. Should be easy cutting some digits!!! All I'd need to know is font, size, colors, etc.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
LuckyDevil said:
Patrick

It's me (art91)! Yes. I have a vinyl cutter/software. Should be easy cutting some digits!!! All I'd need to know is font, size, colors, etc.
Art, we'll have to have a "number cutting party" at your house... you just say when!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts