Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me out with instructions for uninstalling the existing C6 interior trim (center console & two small side pods) and installing the three GM color-matched pieces? I could probably figure it out, but I'm sure that printed instructions must exist. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any help?

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
I have a C6 Shop manual but I will not be home until Friday evening. If you are going to do you own maintenance and customization I woul recommend the GM Shop Manual. They tell all with great photos (poor written descriptions). They are available from Helm for about $130. they are a littel hard to use because they are so big but they are complete.

I will check this thread when I get hom on Friday but hopefully you would have greceived an answer by then.

:cheers:

·
Registered
393 Posts
GM Interior Trim Kits question

you might want to take it to some one you know who has a body shop they are a little more hans on about pulling things on and off pulling console and puds could be come a real problem if you break clips holding them. Trust me I know:thud:

·
Registered
347 Posts
On my Celica, the center console just pops off. I'm not sure if it's the same for Corvette's.

I would try to pop it off, but don't damage the plastic if it doesn't come off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts