·
Banned
7,823 Posts
couldnt bring myself to do it....i wont be union

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
couldnt bring myself to do it....i wont be union
We hear you dumbass. We would all feel alot better driving our Corvette at 200 mph knowing the people that made them were truly motivated by a minimum wage of about $5 bucks and hour and had to work at least two jobs just to feed there family's. Which ment they were well rested and up to the job of building a quiality car that we would feel safe in.

So why don't you take your anti union bull **** and buy a cheap mustang or toyota and go down the tubes with the rest of the dumb shits in this country...

·
Registered
649 Posts
We hear you dumbass. We would all feel alot better driving our Corvette at 200 mph knowing the people that made them were truly motivated by a minimum wage of about $5 bucks and hour and had to work at least two jobs just to feed there family's. Which ment they were well rested and up to the job of building a quiality car that we would feel safe in.

So why don't you take your anti union bull **** and buy a cheap mustang or toyota and go down the tubes with the rest of the dumb shits in this country...
Ivan must be feeling better:laughing:

·
Registered
471 Posts

**** the unions. What a waste of money and time. Unions are worthless, get a grip.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts

AMEN BROTHER:agree:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts

Or, I could drive my vette 200mph knowing the person who built mine was drunk, high, and a terrible employee but still had a job because the union prevented him from being fired....

So basically you are saying that the only good quality workers in this country are union members, and everyone who is not a union member is a worthless no talent employee? Funny, but all of the vehicles with the highest quality ratings are non-union plants....and by saying all non-union employees are garbage you probably just insulted most of the forum....

dunno why you union types get so hostile and violent..oh wait, that is how you get what you want thru violence, intimidation, ect....

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Or, I could drive my vette 200mph knowing the person who built mine was drunk, high, and a terrible employee but still had a job because the union prevented him from being fired....

So basically you are saying that the only good quality workers in this country are union members, and everyone who is not a union member is a worthless no talent employee? Funny, but all of the vehicles with the highest quality ratings are non-union plants....and by saying all non-union employees are garbage you probably just insulted most of the forum....

dunno why you union types get so hostile and violent..oh wait, that is how you get what you want threw violence, intimidation, ect....
Obviously you never paid any attention to your history class in school. You might have learned that big business,like the coal industry killed hundreds of people annually in the mines because of unsafe conditions and they got little pay. It took violence to rectify the situation. People were killed by big business simply because they wanted a better life. These were hard fought rights for the working man. Now these rights are under attack by people like you who don't care about the needs and fights of the working man. We are in need of unions now more that ever cause the working man is getting SCREWED worse that ever,. Low pay ,stupid part time jobs no benefits for his family. Look at Wisc. they trying to take away these rights so they can use monies that belong to the working man for their own projects.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
We hear you dumbass...why don't you take your anti union bull **** and buy a cheap mustang or toyota and go down the tubes with the rest of the dumb shits in this country...
Comments like that associate the words "thug" and "union", lol.

Unions can be good or bad -- but given the decline of the US auto industry and union jobs, I'd have a hard time praising the UAW.

But the UAW's political partisanship alone is enough for the right-leaning half of the country to distain it.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Boy...this thread got off topic. Can't we all get along?
as long as we dont say anything that could hurt the feelings of union thugs....oh, could someone please show me where collective bargaining is a RIGHT?

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
It will be interesting to see how this "retooling" works out

I wonder why they would need to expand the body shop just for the C7....makes ya wonder....

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
I under stand shutting the plant down to convert from 1 generation to the next. I just wonder why they need to expand the body shop....could they be driopping another branded body on a corvette chassis?

·
Registered
109 Posts
You know without collective bargaining your boss could fire you without giving you any reason why. Something to think about. Right

1 - 20 of 21 Posts