14,241 Posts
My favorite football teams are:

Vikings
Whoever is playing the Packers
Whoever is playing the Cowboys

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
I used to like you HotGirl but the jets thing just sux. The only jet in Dallas will be the one that takes the Steelers there, a Boeing 747.;)

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Looks like Green Bay has this one.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
:drink::drink::bang:bang

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
As all the chicago sport teams say at the end of the seasons

next year **********:wtf
Thank God for the 3rd string QB!

It would have been a total blow out without him. Then again, without his two interceptions, they may have won. :laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I must apologize to all of the Bears fans on DC. I published that I was rooting for the Bears early on. Unfortunately, historically, any team I support is screwed from the get-go. That's why I have decided to do the Steelers fans a favor and root for the Pack on Super Sunday. :laughing:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Go bears [1/23/11 ]
told this game will be better then the super bowl for chicago

Who ever told you that was right :laughing:

Next year maybe the Niners will be back in the NFC instead of a league of their own....

Oh, and go Pack!!!

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
I used to like you HotGirl but the jets thing just sux. The only jet in Dallas will be the one that takes the Steelers there, a Boeing 747.;)
I rooted for the bears because I was born near Chicago. Of course we moved to Arizona when I was 5 still it's a connection nonetheless.;)

My Husband hates the steelers, mainly the quarterback.:down: I personally had to go for the Jets as we know one of the players Uncles.:thumbsup: Oh well, maybe next year for the Jets.:cheers:

I am just bad luck when I watch the games, the other team always wins.:rolleyes:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
told this game will be better then the super bowl for chicago
Whoever told you that is a genius and should play the lottery tongiht, how'd they know there would be no super bowl for the Bears this year? :laughing:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts