Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
jackyl said:
what are some of your guys/gals favorite bands??
I really want to see U2 again, I didn't get to see the entireconcert last time at the United Center.

I'd like to go to Ozzfesst, maybe see Nickleback, or POD ... Staind... Cypress Hill.... Sammy Hagar... Metallica...

But the wife won't want to go to those! She has good music taste :rolleyes:
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
Re: Re: Going on tour this summer.....

I'd like to go to Ozzfesst, maybe see Nickleback, or POD ... Staind... Cypris Hill.... Sammy Hagar... Metallica...
i got to work ozzfest twice last year. once in columbus and once in indy...both where great shows...and the crowd wasn't too out of hand until system of a down came onstage....in columbus they told the crowd to rush the stage...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did some work shops w/ some of the guys in POD. Cool guys. I'd like to see Audioslave, but i wish the Soundgarden would get back together!!!
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
jackyl said:
I did some work shops w/ some of the guys in POD. Cool guys. I'd like to see Audioslave, but i wish the Soundgarden would get back together!!!
AUDIOSLAVE!!! I saw them do a song on some rooftop for MTV. That guy has great vocals! The whole band was strong!!!

I'd like to see them also!

POD? BOOM! Here comes the BOOM! Ready or not, here come the BOYZ from the SOUTH......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Patrick96LT4 said:
AUDIOSLAVE!!! I saw them do a song on some rooftop for MTV. That guy has great vocals! The whole band was strong!!!
You do realize who Audioslave is right?!?!;)
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
jackyl said:
You do realize who Audioslave is right?!?!;)
Yea... wasn't it the lead singer from Sound Garden... and the other guys were band without a singer?

Jerry Cantrel? Was that his name?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Patrick96LT4 said:
Yea... wasn't it the lead singer from Sound Garden... and the other guys were band without a singer?

Jerry Cantrel? Was that his name?
Yes, and no.... the singer is Chris Cornell from Soundgarden, the remainder of the band is Rage against the machine minus their singer..... Jerry Cantrell was the guitarist from Alice In Chains, before Layne died:(
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Taste in music - setting the record straight

Patrick96LT4 said:
I really want to see U2 again, I didn't get to see the entireconcert last time at the United Center.

I'd like to go to Ozzfesst, maybe see Nickleback, or POD ... Staind... Cypress Hill.... Sammy Hagar... Metallica...

But the wife won't want to go to those! She has good music taste :rolleyes:

Okay, buster. Now I'm gonna speak for "the wife". Sorry about the U2 concert, will you ever forgive and forget? Geez.

And why don't you ask me if I want to go to a concert - you might be surprised at my response. Cuz, FYI I'd really like to see 5 of the 7 you mentioned above. So, :p
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
Re: Taste in music - setting the record straight

B-girl said:
Okay, buster. Now I'm gonna speak for "the wife". Sorry about the U2 concert, will you ever forgive and forget? Geez.

And why don't you ask me if I want to go to a concert - you might be surprised at my response. Cuz, FYI I'd really like to see 5 of the 7 you mentioned above. So, :p
Which ones? :confused:
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
Re: Taste in music - setting the record straight

And why don't you ask me if I want to go to a concert - you might be surprised at my response. Cuz, FYI I'd really like to see 5 of the 7 you mentioned above. So, :p
BUSTED
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Taste in music - setting the record straight

BubbleHead said:
No Sammy or Ozzy? :rolleyes:

Love Sammy solo and with Van Halen (all time favorite band). Love Ozzy too... Crazy Train rules!
Sammy rocks. Ozzy is just classic now. I'd see either... we'll get tickets Bubblehead, grab some brothers. Boys night out.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top