Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goldberg, Behar walk off ‘View’ set during O’Reilly interview

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...har-walk-of-view-set-during-oreilly-interview

"The View" co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar stormed off the set Thursday during a contentious interview with Fox News host Bill O'Reilly.

As the cast debated whether there should be a community center and mosque built in Lower Manhattan, O'Reilly declared that "Muslims killed us on 9/11" to back up his position that it's "inappropriate."

"Oh my God!" Goldberg responded, before uttering a few words bleeped out.

"Muslims didn't kill us on 9/11?" O'Reilly responded. "Is that what you're saying?"

Goldberg called O'Reilly an "extremist" as several of the co-hosts responded to O'Reilly's statement that "Muslims" -- and not Muslim radicals, extremists or terrorists -- killed "us" on 9/11.

Behar, who had told O'Reilly that Muslims have a right to build it because "this is America," said that she no longer "want[ed] to sit here now" after the Fox star's remarks. Behar and Goldberg then left the studio.

-----------------------------------

This is perfect for you right winger DC peep.:thumbsup:

All muslims in the world are evil....:laughing:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
LOL! I'm glad he got those loudmouth bitches so pissed off they walked off their own TV set! Good for him! :smack:rolling::rolling::rolling:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
This is perfect for you right winger DC peep.:thumbsup:

All muslims in the world are evil....:laughing:
And this is perfect for you left-wing anti American-ists... taking the side of those wishing to destroy this country... in your usual fashion of contorting the truth.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
They should change the 'V' to a 'P'.

Stupid show, stupid people. Another example of the left coming 'unhinged'.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And this is perfect for you left-wing anti American-ists... taking the side of those wishing to destroy this country... in your usual fashion of contorting the truth.
:laughing:

I didnt know whoopie wants to destroy the country.....:laughing:

what truth?:laughing:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
....loudmouth bitches.....
Nobody's a meanie like pubs are meanies.:laughing:

Gawd..:surprised:laughing:

We musta had 300 sarah palin threads and no lefties called her a bitch or whore...;)

Not even the four that were banned.:D

Sad.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
What is the "View"? and who are this Whoopie or Joey persons? and the really big question here is who cares whats on a show with old hens pecking daily:crazy: sure glad some people don't breed:smack

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
As opposed to.....mmmm....... a news outlet with swimsuit models promoting conservative family values.:laughing:
If thats all you see, you might have a problem :lookinup: Next time on your other set you might want to turn down the volume on MSMBC while watchin FOX :D

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Whoopie Goldberg at least has some intelligence and is frequently funny, although I disagree with most of her politics. Now, Joy Behar, on the other hand . . . exactly who IS this cow, what's her talent or claim to fame,and why would anyone possibly care what she thinks about anything?

She comes across as your basic empty-headed, pea-brained loud-mouth fat-ass. The liberals are welcome to her.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If thats all you see, you might have a problem :lookinup: Next time on your other set you might want to turn down the volume on MSMBC while watchin FOX :D
I almost never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever,...

watch msnbc....

Sorry.:D

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
So it was OK for Joy Behar to make "rabbit ears" behind O'Reily's head, then walk off?

Regardless of anything, that was absolutely unprofessional. For crying out loud, her and Whoopi are comedians by profession. Who the hell died and made them the final judges of what's right and wrong?

The View is another trash show that is making Walters millions. That's the extent of this.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
O'Reilly to Godberg and Behar:

"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!"

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whoopie Goldberg at least has some intelligence and is frequently funny, although I disagree with most of her politics. Now, Joy Behar, on the other hand . . . exactly who IS this cow, what's her talent or claim to fame,and why would anyone possibly care what she thinks about anything?

She comes across as your basic empty-headed, pea-brained loud-mouth fat-ass. The liberals are welcome to her.
Joy is just another comedian.

Just like Leno, and Whoopie.

Their points are the same as we discussed here in threads.

One.
You cant group all muslims as evil. And that's what O'Reilly did.
McVeigh was a Christian, but he blew up a building and killed a buttload of people.......Just like 911.
Yet we dont bash Christianity and call all of them murderers.

Two.
Throwing out the constitution whenever we see fit, and saber waving and rallying for it when it suits our opinions,.....is just wrong.

They are not denying that the mosque built in that location is not right, or in bad taste.

Hypocrisy.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Joy is just another comedian.

Just like Leno, and Whoopie.

Their points are the same as we discussed here in threads.

One.
You cant group all muslims as evil. And that's what O'Reilly did.
McVeigh was a Christian, but he blew up a building and killed a buttload of people.......Just like 911.
Yet we dont bash Christianity and call all of them murderers.

Two.
Throwing out the constitution whenever we see fit, and saber waving and rallying for it when it suits our opinions,.....is just wrong.

They are not denying that the mosque built in that location is not right, or in bad taste.

Hypocrisy.
I agree with your major point that it's not right to lump all muslims together in the blame game. However, the McVeigh comparison doesn't work. Those terrorists did their deed in the name of Islam. McVeigh didn't do his deed in the name of Christianity. Religion was a non-factor in the Oklahoma bombing. Not so in 9/11.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I agree with your major point that it's not right to lump all muslims together in the blame game. However, the McVeigh comparison doesn't work. Those terrorists did their deed in the name of Islam. McVeigh didn't do his deed in the name of Christianity. Religion was a non-factor in the Oklahoma bombing. Not so in 9/11.
mmmm.......

I suppose....:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts