1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a few weeks ago that he found out that he had liver cancer

Bad.

Exploritor Surgury Next Wed

cancer may of spread to stomach if so they can't remove the tumor and will have to figure out if what route to take after that (chemo, radation, some new lazer treatment)

the tumor is the size of a volleyball consuming approximately 75% of his liver

good,

if the tumor can be remove his liver will regenerate within 5-8 weeks

my fingers are crossed that they can remove the tumor and he'll be ok...this is the second time my mom has had someone close to her with cancer (her brother, and her aunt who raised her). i'll be going up to louisville next wed to be with the family

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from what i can tell he is...the family had a trip planned to cincy this weekend...(planned aroudn christmas to go) and he is going..so he isn't wollowing in self pitty or at least he is making it seem that way....i'm going up there wed to be there for the surgery

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Punk Boy said:
from what i can tell he is...the family had a trip planned to cincy this weekend...(planned aroudn christmas to go) and he is going..so he isn't wollowing in self pitty or at least he is making it seem that way....i'm going up there wed to be there for the surgery
B-Girls mom just had a liver transplant yesterday. Things aren't exactly going well since.

Best wishes to everyone for speedy recovery. Livers seem to be the thing lately. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts