Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
It would not pass tech for SCCA or NASA,, needs a cage, new seat, (no plastic buckets will pass) sfi belts. He must have been doing HPDE with the car... or xcross.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:agree:

would have no remorse gutting it...... your car looks to good to rat it racing.
Trust me it's not that nice

Pictures make it look a lot better

The LR fender lip is crack to hell from what I think was a blow out that the PO had. Also a ton of chips and cracks :(

It is shiny though

I'll get some pictures of the booboo's :laughing:

·
Registered
322 Posts
I should have looked for a deal like this rather than buying a stock car and doing all the upgrades. The first guy to put all that money into a car like that is the one that loses it. I do like the weber carbs, pretty cool. How are those to tune anyway?

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
I should have looked for a deal like this rather than buying a stock car and doing all the upgrades. The first guy to put all that money into a car like that is the one that loses it. I do like the weber carbs, pretty cool. How are those to tune anyway?
PITA. But, when set, tend to stay in tune.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I had a weber on my Fiat Spider. I also have a Weber/Magnetti Throttle body on my EFI setup. Kind of feel like I'm in the same club or something.

·
Registered
959 Posts

I may be a little prejudice but I think this is a great basis for someone seriously looking to go racing...and best it has "period history".
.....redvetracr

PS: $20K owns it with almost enough stuff to go racing....or HPDE`s

·
Registered
588 Posts

I may be a little prejudice but I think this is a great basis for someone seriously looking to go racing...and best it has "period history".
.....redvetracr

PS: $20K owns it with almost enough stuff to go racing....or HPDE`s
I was watching GT racing last night on Speed. The cadilac was pretty hot with Andy driving. I would like one 3-4 years old. Your car is nice also. It's like everything - time and money. I went out driving today. big cubic inch motors really run:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts