Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I picked up a Clarion 7 inch in-dash motorized monitor with built in DVD TV Tuner a rear mount camera hooked up to the monitor and original Z06 Rims powder coated black. This cost me 1000.00 dollars out the door. I think I scored on this deal :D :cheers:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Z06POWER said:
Hey Guys,

I picked up a Clarion 7 inch in-dash motorized monitor with built in DVD TV Tuner a rear mount camera hooked up to the monitor and original Z06 Rims powder coated black. This cost me 1000.00 dollars out the door. I think I scored on this deal :D :cheers:

I'd say, sounds like a three pointer. :)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Now you can drive a Fast car and Watch a dvd can it get any better I think not.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Hell ya thats good,Santa coming closer to hawaii....
Theres a few junked out rust bucket imports over here,they have a system like your in there car,(worth more than the car)and the cool thing is to cruise thru the Wendy's cruise night with the t.v. on.....
But hey if your stuck in L.A. traffic (native),or heading towards Bakersfield,you can watch it.
Nice score.The rims will look good on the silver car.Post pics soon.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hawaii-5-lo said:
Hell ya thats good,Santa coming closer to hawaii....
Theres a few junked out rust bucket imports over here,they have a system like your in there car,(worth more than the car)and the cool thing is to cruise thru the Wendy's cruise night with the t.v. on.....
But hey if your stuck in L.A. traffic (native),or heading towards Bakersfield,you can watch it.
Nice score.The rims will look good on the silver car.Post pics soon.:thumbsup:

Coming Up:D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pics of My Car

Here are the pics with the black Z06 Rims and the system installed. I like the rearview camera mode alot very useful.:cheers:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Wow,that didn't take long.Black rims look sweet on silver cars...
The monitor would help you back up into the water box at the track too...:laughing:

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
Cool, now I haft to talk the wife for that camera. Neat set-up.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts