Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does owning a Corvette make you retarded? Or is it like a drug that makes you want more? Maybe a combination?
I've just agreed to purchase a beautiful '64 roadster from my wife's cousin. Now I'm going to have too many cars for the garage again. I had a nice '67 sb coupe and bought my 99 in 2000. I sold the 67 a couple of years ago, and started missing it the second it left the driveway. I vowed to own another, but the prices are getting out of hand on the 67's. I bought my wife a beautiful triple white 92 vert for her birthday in '05 so she could have one of her own, and she loves it.
My wife's cousin and her husband spent 3+ years restoring this '64, but he lost his job(of 23 yrs) to outsourcing and had to take a lesser job elswhere, so they are selling their baby. It's a 327/365hp vert that's been redone down to the last nut & bolt. (NCRS 2nd Flight) I'll probably pick it up next week.
The garage is full, so I guess I'm just gonna have to put in a 4-post lift (what a shame), but that's for another posting.

These are from last year at Funfest in the winners area. He always wins shows with it.
I don't have any of the engine area, but it's as nice as the interior. The underside is as nice as the top side...it even has an unused original spare tire. The paint is actually C5 Torch Red (which mached the original interior better), hence the 2nd Flight instead of Top Flight. But everything else is factory spec.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
No problem just ship it on to Missouri I'll take care of it for you...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Think of it as an investment .While your enjoying the hell out of it.

·
Registered
574 Posts
That's an addiction worth living through! Nice '64. :partyon:

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
HELL YEA!!!!!! :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

BTW - There is no such thing as enough garage space. If you have room for 25 cars you will end up with 26! Its in the Corvette owner's by-laws!! :laughing:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
That is a beautiful Vette :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts