Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
7,278 Posts
Survey Methods

Results are based on telephone interviews conducted as part of Gallup Daily tracking survey Aug. 23-29, 2010, with a random sample of 1,540 registered voters, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia, selected using random-digit-dial sampling.
Robo-calls (are you 18 and older ? ... press 1 for republican) ... :laughing:

· Registered
1,859 Posts

· Banned
12,108 Posts

· Grey Squirrel
22,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Like I said......this is no suprise.

People want things fixed overnight.

The real world dont work that way.
So exactly how long should people wait before they have jobs? How much more money should we let them spend before we realize it isn't working? How many more bills should we let them pass that we don't want?

· Grey Squirrel
22,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not when long time posters/members get banned out of anger instead of rules. :rolleyes:
You can rest assured that your banning was because of a violation of the rules. And just to remind you what thread it was....... it was your thread about banging ghetto chicks. Remember now? :rolleyes:

Unfortunatley it wasn't me that got to ban you. :nuts:

· Registered
1,859 Posts
Like I said......this is no suprise.

People want things fixed overnight.

The real world dont work that way.
:agree: I humbly ask … if the Administration did noting would the Unemployment numbers be higher?

· Banned
12,108 Posts
So exactly how long should people wait before they have jobs? How much more money should we let them spend before we realize it isn't working? How many more bills should we let them pass that we don't want?

How long should we wait is irrelevant...

How long, the fastest repair possible, fastest turn around possible....... from a deep global recession.... What's the shortest amount of time we can fix the problem...

That is the real question.

And every time the dynamics are different.....

So we have no definitive answer.

deep recession recoveries took over a decade in the past....and that was without globalization....

The US never fully recovered from the 01 recession.

· Grey Squirrel
22,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well in that case people just don't like their policies and have decided they should be put to the curb.

I also beg to differ that it's irrelevant. When you have a Congress that will pass a bill that the American people don't want, ie healthcare, then it's obvious the members of COngress don't care what their constituents want and should be shown the door.

· Registered
19,925 Posts
I can see apposing points of views are not exactly in vogue these days. :cheers:

You don't have opposing points of view. You accusation and half truths based on others half truths -told with repetitiveness.

· Registered
1,859 Posts
It has been well documented, that Jobs $100k and higher, can take more the one year to fill in great conditions. Most of the time, people who are making this type of money get severance packages 4 to 8 weeks. Usually, people who get laid-off, don’t apply at Taco-Bell the next day. They usually take as long as 6 to 8 months to replace the income they lost, before they give up hope.

IMO

· Registered
1,859 Posts
You don't have opposing points of view. You accusation and half truths based on others half truths -told with repetitiveness.
I don’t have the latitude you do … enjoy debating yourself. :buhbye:

· Registered
19,925 Posts
:agree: I humbly ask … if the Administration did noting would the Unemployment numbers be higher?
I do not believe so. I believe they would have topped out at 8%... at which point a correction would have been self made in the economy... as the market itself corrected the pay scale. You see this in the construction industry. Economy slows... you lower your prices.

· Banned
12,108 Posts
We entered a micromanaging bubble in the 90's and overpopulated compared to our functional job position workload.

That coupled with a few million new investors that only feed off others without supplying goods or services,....

coupled with golbalization....

Disaster....

Will less taxes for the wealthy help?

No.

We cannot compete with 20 cents per day employment with our infastructure.

· Registered
19,925 Posts
I don’t have the latitude you do … enjoy debating yourself. :buhbye:
It's not latitude that you lack... it's intellect. That is not to say that you are not a smart guy... it is to say that you lack an intellectual mind. You can not expand reason and fact when your one and only bases for debate... is accusation.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.