Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I hope this is the alarm clock that wakes Americans back up and makes them realize this is not just a war in Afghanistan or Iraq but right here in our own country.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
The exact same thing happened in Dallas about a year ago. 19 yr old guy from middle east thought terrorists were supplying him with a bomb. He drove into underground parking under one of Dallas' biggest buildings. The Bomb was a fake supplied by the Feds. When he tried to set it off by cell phone he was arrested. Recently stood trial and was sentenced to life in prison. Lock 'em up and throw away the key.

·
Registered
677 Posts
:agree:He should definitely get life.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I'm very sure that the likes of the ACLU... are already preparing entrapment lawsuits, as we speak.

·
Super Moderator
8,544 Posts
The exact same thing happened in Dallas about a year ago. 19 yr old guy from middle east thought terrorists were supplying him with a bomb. He drove into underground parking under one of Dallas' biggest buildings. The Bomb was a fake supplied by the Feds. When he tried to set it off by cell phone he was arrested. Recently stood trial and was sentenced to life in prison. Lock 'em up and throw away the key.

WRONG! EXECUTE THE LITTLE S.O.B. don,t allow him any chance to spread the mental illness among other prisoners, the last thing we need it to provide the insane with an audience, of low lifes that may eventually get out to spread the violence with a "THE U.S.A is SCREWING US" mentality

·
I have poor impulse control.
3,813 Posts
WRONG! EXECUTE THE LITTLE S.O.B. don,t allow him any chance to spread the mental illness among other prisoners, the last thing we need it to provide the insane with an audience, of low lifes that may eventually get out to spread the violence with a "THE U.S.A is SCREWING US" mentality
:agree: fry his ass.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Well the touchy feely mayor of my town portland did'nt even know about the terrorist arrest till after the fact,because the previous mayor opted out of the Joint Terrorism Task Force.The FBI sting had been in the works for 3 months.:crazy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts