Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I'd rather he explain why the north pole was ice free in 1958 and 1959.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I think we are on a gradual trend to lose much or all of the polar ice. The question is, can we do anything about it? I doubt it. We had better do what humans have done pretty well for over 100,00 years - adapt.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
:laughing: Climatard :laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
The real climatards are the ones swallowing his prognostications.

He, on the other hand, has a hell of alot more money in the bank than I do - as a result of his efforts.
Exactly. Rush Limbaugh is always saying if you want to get to the bottom of an issue, follow the money. Al has already made millions off of his travelling hero campaign. If he had been able to implement cap and trade before his sham was exposed, he would be a trillionaire from his carbon trading exchanges. He may have to settle for a few billion. :thud:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Exactly. Rush Limbaugh is always saying if you want to get to the bottom of an issue, follow the money. Al has already made millions off of his travelling hero campaign. If he had been able to implement cap and trade before his sham was exposed, he would be a trillionaire from his carbon trading exchanges. He may have to settle for a few billion. :thud:
Here is what I think, Gore and all his co-conspirators knew this was coming, thats why the big push in the late 90's and the 2000's. They knew they were pushing horsehsit and they knew they had a limited time to suck the morons in.. and boy did they suck some morons in :laughing:

Now it's time to try them, convict them and sentence them.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Just goes to show....O'Reilly's not right about everything. :laughing: Of course it's good to clean the planet. The question is, at what cost? At that point, it becomes really important what the benefit of all of the effort is. At this point, there is very little evidence that trillions of dollars of "cleaning up" will actually accomplish anything of merit. However, it will definitely wreck much of the world economy. It's too serioius an issue to be left up to platitudes.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
See... told you they are fair and balanced.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts