Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about copying all of your Corvette pictures from your hard disk to the CD? I'll give you an address to ship it too.

You will then be put on the list for a free digitalcorvettes.com t-shirt when they come in.

Minimum 400 pictures.

Deal?

:thumbsup: :excited:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Don't think I have 400 pictures my friend, but would love a T. :cheers:

·
Registered
194 Posts
96LT4 said:
I don't think I have 400, but I might come close. I'd love a T-shirt.

Many of my pictures are of individual pieces that I photographed as I documented the reapair process, like my new exhaust, my oil pan, my new wheels, the cross bar installatiion.

Are you only interested in complete outside shots of the car?

Chance :buhbye:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
400 ? No sweat.

Eric, do you have 400 pics of the F/S? If they're 35 mm, we can scan 'em on my pc then burn 'em to a disc if you like.

Jay

·
Registered
111 Posts
96LT4 said:
:agree:

Me too....Please....

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right now, we are more interested in collections of various Corvettes, not 400 of one car per se.

If you have this, PM me for address info.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I'll head over to the other computer and see hwo many Vette pics I have. If I have the minimum...I'm most likely in!:thumbsup:

Edit: Does the pictures have to be "The Car" or can they be bits and pieces (For example: Interior shots)? And also they can be pictures of a group of Vette right (For example: Pictures from Club events, Carlisle, etc)?

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
t shirts

lets just buy them with pocket please how about u tak proxy order maybee even a couple dollars for less forchenet kids maybee tell the kids they in it 2:thumbsup: ps no babes for them

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jay 383 said:
400 ? No sweat.

Eric, do you have 400 pics of the F/S? If they're 35 mm, we can scan 'em on my pc then burn 'em to a disc if you like.

Jay
400....nope...maybe 50.....oh well....Pat...how much are the Dc shirts gonna be?:huh: Ill take a black one size xl! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
84 GRANDSPORT said:
400....nope...maybe 50.....oh well....Pat...how much are the Dc shirts gonna be?:huh: Ill take a black one size xl! :thumbsup:
We're shooting to have them available in Feb. I can letcha know more 'bout then.:stick:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

I have 550 pics. I will try to send them. But I'm living in Holland, but I will send them to you. Then I have some work for in my holiday. :p Wait some little longer and then it will be at your mailing adress.

Greetz Hans

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hansburger said:
Hello,

I have 550 pics. I will try to send them. But I'm living in Holland, but I will send them to you. Then I have some work for in my holiday. :p Wait some little longer and then it will be at your mailing adress.

Greetz Hans
THANK YOU!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts