Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can brown do for you?

They can bring the first mods for your C6!!

The Borla Stinger Cat-Back, K&N Aircharger, and CAGS Skipshift eliminator just arrived. Its going to be fun getting under the Vette to throw these mods on!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I hear, haha... I've already begun looking into LG Headers and an Underdrive Pulley

·
"a title"
790 Posts
You really didn't need to buy the cags elminator. When you put the headers on, just have your tuner take the cags out with HP tuners software, while you are getting your car tuned.

Paul

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True, but the CAGS only cost $19, and I won't be getting headers for at least another 6 months, so for the time being it was a good choice

·
Registered
740 Posts
So Santa stopped by your house a little early. I have the Stingers on my C5 and would love to hear how they sound on the C6...if you get a chance post a sound or video clip when you get her installed.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do, there will be a ton of vids and pics on my profile in a few short weeks :)

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
True, but the CAGS only cost $19, and I won't be getting headers for at least another 6 months, so for the time being it was a good choice
Careful if you have your car serviced without the CAGS. Ther is a dealer bulletin on this from GM. I would advise leaving it in and driving around it until you get your tune.

:cheers:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting.... can you provide any details as to what issues there are?

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Interesting.... can you provide any details as to what issues there are?
Do not know issues. I will try to find the thread when I get back to Dallas.

:cheers:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Buddy! I appreciate you looking out!:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts