Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toyo Proxes T1-R
and so far so good! alot quieter than the F-1 and seem to handle the road alot nicer. Bumps do not feel like crators anymore. they look awesome from behind i will post pics later. I got them mounted and warranty out the door at Discount for $1000.00 could have saved a few bucks online but i needed rubber bad!

·
Mo-Fo
7,510 Posts
HOW MUCH???? Holy Crap! I have the same tires, bought them about six months ago and didn't pay anywhere near that price. Wow!! :surprised

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HOW MUCH???? Holy Crap! I have the same tires, bought them about six months ago and didn't pay anywhere near that price. Wow!! :surprised

could have paid about $200.00 less but i was in a hurry. They would have only been $800.00 mounted had i bought them online!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

to be exact it would have cost me $816.00 installed if bought on line and no road hazard warranty! Add $80.00 for warranty i am at 896.00 so for $104.00 i got them the day i needed them!

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
to be exact it would have cost me $816.00 installed if bought on line and no road hazard warranty! Add $80.00 for warranty i am at 896.00 so for $104.00 i got them the day i needed them!
well it was worth it cuz they look:smokin:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well it was worth it cuz they look:smokin:

thanks they are alot nicer than the run craps that i had. Can't wait to run them on the track! should halp a bit! Took a 50 mile trip today and the cabin noise was about 50% quieter!

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
thanks they are alot nicer than the run craps that i had. Can't wait to run them on the track! should halp a bit! Took a 50 mile trip today and the cabin noise was about 50% quieter!
:thumbsup: thats good to hear i have pirelli P zeros

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Cool Bro, lets hit the track Friday and dyno on Saturday :devil:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool Bro, lets hit the track Friday and dyno on Saturday :devil:
Lets see how the weather is! Plus last time i went i blew the driver side diff seal again! This time they siliconed it and put another new seal in!

I went to the track 2 fridays ago when it rained and in that horrible air and 2.3 60 ft i still pulled 12.9 on average! That was with bald F-1s to boot!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Hoe are they? I am an Illinois native from Romeoville over by Joliet area!
there great!:excited: i love the sound they make when i take off hard from a dead stop

were at in joliet i live in lockport

edit: i saw u live in arizona never mind:laughing:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
there great!:excited: i love the sound they make when i take off hard from a dead stop

were at in joliet i live in lockport

edit: i saw u live in arizona never mind:laughing:
Dude i used to go over the big bridge as a kid and have fun! Used to go over to Pats tattoo studio and check out art work. I moved out of the ville in 1997.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Dude i used to go over the big bridge as a kid and have fun! Used to go over to Pats tattoo studio and check out art work. I moved out of the ville in 1997.
i went over "the bridge" today:laughing:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
16:partyon:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
why thank you:cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts