Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for some new towels and thought I would give Kevin Overall a chance. I heard he cuts the edges off of Royal Velvet or Charisma towels and then, using only cotton thread, and a special machine, sews the edges so they will not fray and will not scratch the finish on the car. I shot him an email and got the info on them. Very quick response from him. Placed my order and in a couple days there they were. Looks like they should really hold up well. Another great thing is that he will take CC payments using Paypal and has a few other apperance items as well!:thumbsup: His email address is [email protected]

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Thanks for the tip! I need some towels. Mine are not very good.... and not in very good shape anymore....

B

·
0 Posts
Funny this thread should pop up. I am just about to place an order with Kevin for some towels for me and Stilcraze!!!

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I thought I posted this but I guess not cause I can't find it anywhere. If you have someone who can do the sewing for you this works well.
Go to Gurnee Mills, go to the visitor center, right out the in the mall door of Bass shop. Show your Discover card and get the gift box and coupon book. Go to Bed Bath and Beyond. Find FieldCrest towels, look for seconds/imperfects. Coupon book has a coupon for $6.00 off $15.00 purchase. I bought 2 Fieldcrest opulence towels (real thick 28x56 inches) with tax for 10.34, normal 7.99 each. If you do this and wife or gf has Discover you can get 4 towels for 20.00, cut em up and wind up with 8 towels!

B

·
0 Posts
Hey Jim, speaking of towels. I should be getting our Charisma towels from Kevin this week. When I get them, Ill give you a hollar and we can try to hook up to do the towels for Zaino swap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts