·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I don't like the handlebars, but that would be my only complaint. Cuz that bike is awesome. The tank is beautiful. Wow.

I see it has the air ride, I bet that thing rides like a dream.

I WANT ONE! But in black or dark blue.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Patrick96LT4 said:
I don't like the handlebars, but that would be my only complaint. Cuz that bike is awesome. The tank is beautiful. Wow.

I see it has the air ride, I bet that thing rides like a dream.

I WANT ONE! But in black or dark blue.
you can get any bars you like....any paint,of coarse you already know that,plus it has 140 hp and 6-speed.
Maybe you can photo shop some G.S. paint schemes before you order your chopper,and see if they can work it.Black 5-spokes and everything,that would be a first.:stick: i think,i have seen a G.S. boat and mail-box.:smokin:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
BBC=British Broadcasting Company

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Punk Boy said:
BBC=British Broadcasting Company
it's also Big Bear Choppers..I figured someone would catch that though.

BBC=Bitchin Black Corvette
BBC=Big B_____ C______,I'll nuke this one myself..;)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
WOW!!!! That HUGE exposed belt looks like it would rip your pants leg off!!!OR WORSE

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JCswm said:
WOW!!!! That HUGE exposed belt looks like it would rip your pants leg off!!!OR WORSE
no doubt,or if your pant leg got stuck in the pulley,they have solid covers,and custom covers that are partialy exposed.
They also have a 6-speed (Baker) right hand drive now too,so the left side can move in 3 inch's,with still "0"off-set.My buddy Andy (rip) was a huge Harley dude (10),but i like the rake of the custom/pro-street bikes,and the power too.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My dad would kill for those handle bar grips. He has a spiderweb theme on his custom FRX. I wonder how they made that design on a rounded bar. Can a mill do that kind of work?

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MIKESHARDTOP said:
My dad would kill for those handle bar grips. He has a spiderweb theme on his custom FRX. I wonder how they made that design on a rounded bar. Can a mill do that kind of work?
i'm not sure,they have a patient on there stuff,but i think you can buy them seperate.
check out the bbc logo cut out in the linkage shaft.:surprised

1 - 11 of 11 Posts