Bon:nuts:

·
Registered
468 Posts
EPIC FAIL !

4 Safety Rules when handling guns:
  1. ALWAYS treat ALL Guns as Loaded
  2. Never point a gun at Anything you don't want to destroy
  3. Keep your Booger Picker OFF the Trigger until you're ready to shoot.
  4. Be Sure of your target and what's behind before shooting
My daughter knows better than that DEA Agent!

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
:laughing:

He locked the slide without checking to see if he had a clip in it ? LMFAO !!! Looked like a scene from Police Academy.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah lol

My favorite part is how he shoots himself in the foot and then tries to play it all off,

Like "It's All Good"

·
Registered
144 Posts
This is all I want to say, Just saying lol
Bon:nuts:
Even worse, he sued the DEA because the video got out back in 2004, and he was embarrassed.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/dea-agent-foot-shoot-suit

He was the '"target of jokes, derision, ridicule, and disparaging comments" directed at him in restaurants, grocery stores, and airports. Paige, who writes that he was "once regarded as one of the best undercover agents, if not the best, in the DEA," points to the clip's recent airing on popular television shows and via the Internet as the reason he can no longer work undercover. He also notes that he is no longer "permitted or able to give educational motivational speeches and presentations."'

His suite was dismissed.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/dea/judge-bounces-lawsuit-filed-dea-agent-who-shot-self-leg-during-gun-demo

:nuts:

·
Registered
476 Posts
:crazy: being that he was a trained police officer, shouldnt he have known that a) the gun was loaded just by the weight b) to check to see if there was a round good to go c) to make sure the safety was on? d) not to point it at himself or others.

I myself dont like guns all that much, I dont have a use for one but when someone hands me one i always check to make sure that there's nothing in it, and i dont point it at anything. common sense, just like you dont do wiring while the battery is connected.

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
I've worked on plenty of circuits while they were hot from 12V to 277V, and everything in between...

This guy SHOULD be ridiculed, I mean c'mon, you don't attempt to "dry-fire" unless you KNOW that the weapon is empty, and even then you point it at a safe fire bearing before dry-firing...

If I see this guy to this day, I'll ridicule him because he scared the hell out of all of those kids and probably swayed them all to be anti-gun...

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
this is super old
So... so what ? What does the age of the video have to do with it's content ? Did it not happen -because it has been scene countless times ? Is it any less comical ? -or was this an attempt to self proclimate your worldliness ?

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IF ANYBODY LAUGHED IN THE ROOM

(HE SHOULD OF SHOT EM)

this is super old

Yeah, I know its from 04

But it's A Classic lol

It's pure Comedy in my book

And I got a laugh out of it:nuts:

·