Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I (ProFormance MotorSports) an willing to do a GP on HID conversion kits, either high beam or low beam. Minimum of 7 - 10 kits so I can give a 15% discount off our retail prices. These kits are plug and play and come in 3 color ranges, 4300 Kelvin (Bright White), 5100 Kelvin (Blueish White) and 6000 Kelvin (Purple White).
They are all DOT approved and range in price from $588 - $788 retail.:excited:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
4EVRFAST said:
No, we carry conversion kits for virtually any car using, 9005, 9006, 9003, 9007, H4, H3, H1 and H7.
Does this only apply to the headlights themselves... or can I do the lower driving lights on my C4 as well?

·
Registered
245 Posts
4EVRFAST said:
Sure can, Catz makes a Micro DE HID driving light or we can convert almost any driving/fog light to HID that uses H1 or H3 bulbs.:thumbsup:
So the bulbs are the same size? Or is there some modification to the light bezels needed?:huh:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I really wish I had the cash to do the HID upgrade. New shocks are first on my list.

When I get the money together, I'll drop you a line for a quote on QA1 coil over set-up.:thumbsup: I have all the part numbers needed for the conversion so, that will save you some time. :partyon:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Speed Racer said:
So the bulbs are the same size? Or is there some modification to the light bezels needed?:huh:
No modifications are necessory for the headlight bezels. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
336 Posts
What kind of price would I be looking at for my GS on the GP.

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HID X6054 Sealed Beam Upgrade Kit

Designed to directly replace your vehicles sealed beam headlights with HID sealed beams. You currently use, H6054 this product will fit your vehicle.

Each kit is supplied with everything you need to install and operate the lights on your vehicle. The X6054 kit includes two HID Head Lamps (includes H3 High Beam), Two Electronic Ballasts, One Wiring Harness, Two Ballast Mounting Brackets and all Mounting Hardware. High beam functionality is lost with this kit. Cost is $549.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts