Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Granbury TX Corvette show Oct 8-9

I am not a member of the Brazos River Corvette Club, but I went to their show a couple of years ago in Granbury, TX, just a little SE of Fort Worth. It was a great show at a great time of year. There were probably 100 Corvettes and they were parked all around the old courthouse on the historic town square. The ladies love Granbury for the cool shopping in the square, and the show is very well done for the men. It is Friday, Oct 8 - Sat. Oct 9 this year. I highly recommend it for a nice day out with your Vette whether to look or show. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Sounds great, if I were closer I would definently drop by:thumbsup: But I might just have to see about a little road trip:D

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great, if I were closer I would definently drop by:thumbsup: But I might just have to see about a little road trip:D

Watch the weather a few days before. If it calls for clear and 80, I would suggest going for it. Unfortunately, I am taking my AZ road trip that week and won't be back until Saturday night, so I won't be able to make it this year.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Watch the weather a few days before. If it calls for clear and 80, I would suggest going for it. Unfortunately, I am taking my AZ road trip that week and won't be back until Saturday night, so I won't be able to make it this year.
I might... we shall see, but have a FUN & SAFE Vacation:partyon:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts