Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Wanna take a whirl at who's GS that was?

Yep, it was mine. Taken at a local Hooters here in Roswell GA. Glad to see folks are still stealing my photos.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
96LT4 said:

Yep, it was mine. Taken at a local Hooters here in Roswell GA. Glad to see folks are still stealing my photos.
I found it in our gallery?:surprised Damm she was fine....did you get any other shots of her? :huh: I would love to see them!:excited:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I've got about 50 shots from that day, but I don't know where they are. Burned them to a CD, and they are here somewhere, just not sure where. :rolling:

I've got some far better ones with my red car. :partyon:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
96LT4 said:
I've got about 50 shots from that day, but I don't know where they are. Burned them to a CD, and they are here somewhere, just not sure where. :rolling:

I've got some far better ones with my red car. :partyon:
That chick is a hottie......If you find them for some reason please email me them!:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
96LT4 said:

There's a lot of that happening.

Frankly, I'm not sure what to do. When we approve images, we can only assume the uploader has rights to those photos.

My only suggestion is that folks watermark their images, we generally don't approve watermarked images.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I've got pics of the gal that is standing beside the Blue Z06 too. Just gotta find them.

But first, have to figure out how to watermark them. I've seen at least 2 guys trying to make money off of these pics. :spanked:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I did not take this pic. It's GS 909 having some fun. :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I still can't find those other pics. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts