Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weds Took A Ride In The Corvette To See Rick Conti !! Kind Of Messed With Him Some Asking If That Ron Fellows Corvette Was A Old Corvair Car With The Motor In The Back !! Think I Got Him To Studder Some !! I Really Think I Messed His Thinking Some !!then Told Him Who I Was , His Color Came Back To His Face !! We Got To Talk For A Good 1/2 Hour That I Took Away From His Busy Day !!!he Told Me He Had Over 30 E/ Mails And Many Phone Messages !! But He Took Time To Talk Some With Me!! Even Took A Picture Or Two Of My Car !! Well He Made Me Park It In The Corn Field !!
Speaking Of Corn Field Evs Reminds Me If You Build It They Will Come !! It Was A Great Dealership Some What Better Then In Chicago > With Many Corvettes Around The Store !!

Now 125 Miles Each Way Total 250 Man I Got Great Mileage Since Changes Over The Winter !! Got {{{ 11.9 Mpg }}} From The Best Before 3 To 4 Mpg With That I Better Go
Jim

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Sounds like you had a great trip. And a great time with Rick...:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,550 Posts
I bet he didn't laugh at it either Jim.

·
DC Crew
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
even went to a car show tonight 6/25 they did burn outs for years and from now on no more burn outs !!! I guess its a good idea since its in a parking lot of a grocery store !!
NO LAUGHS TONIGHT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts