1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i might have to check that one out.... thanks for the tip

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
"It’s virtually unheard of for any car to remain in continuous production for a half-century. During this span, more than one million two hundred thousand Corvettes have been built, with an estimated 900,000 still in existence. As many as 10 million people have had their lives intersect with a Corvette – they have either owned one or been married or closely related to a Vette owner. Add in the millions more who have simply coveted a Corvette, and the Vette fan base becomes larger than the population of some countries."

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
"It’s virtually unheard of for any car to remain in continuous production for a half-century. During this span, more than one million two hundred thousand Corvettes have been built, with an estimated 900,000 still in existence. As many as 10 million people have had their lives intersect with a Corvette – they have either owned one or been married or closely related to a Vette owner. Add in the millions more who have simply coveted a Corvette, and the Vette fan base becomes larger than the population of some countries."
Oh sure, ruin the ending for everybody. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
um there is only one other vehicle that i know of with a longer production run is another GM product anyone care to name it?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Punk Boy said:
um there is only one other vehicle that i know of with a longer production run is another GM product anyone care to name it?
Ill take a shot........
Is it the Surburban????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts