Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to the site but not to my love for vettes. My ultimate vette is the 69 stringray which I am very close to getting. I plan to buy myself one for my 40th birthday next year, with a custom tag that reads "GrandMOM's" and take my grandbaby, who is 4, cruising with me.

Can't wait...

Dawn:partyon:

·
Registered
29 Posts
welcome Dawn

Hi I am new to the site but not to my love for vettes. My ultimate vette is the 69 stringray which I am very close to getting. I plan to buy myself one for my 40th birthday next year, with a custom tag that reads "GrandMOM's" and take my grandbaby, who is 4, cruising with me.

Can't wait...

Let me know when you get it so we can go cruzzin. I'll have mine on the road and I'll bring my 5 year old!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Coatesville is a bit out of the City of Brotherly Love and with all of the violence in the city it is a good thing.

Hopefully you buy an automatic, as the traffic in the city really sucks.

Welcome to the area. :D

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Hey Dawn
Glad your here with the rest of us !!:thumbsup:
Welcome to DC

My granddaughter thinks I'm just driving her vette until she's 18

PB

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Welcome to DC! Can't wait to see some pics of your new Vette!

·
Registered
423 Posts

Can't wait...

I see you're from Coatesville...my cousins live there. Welcome to DC!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts