Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone. I'm Steve, the "vettecaster" and this is my first real post. DC has been an enjoyable companion during my holiday time off. I came for the gallery, but I stayed for the omni-present wit of Pat, the addictive blue background and much more.

I've broken my silence to report some sad news.
Good friend and Corvette giant Chip Miller has recently been diagnozed with amyliodosis. Many of you know Chip from his "Corvettes at Carlisle" event. Countless others have been touched by his charity work.

Those who are religious may want to say a prayer for Chip. You may track his progress and sign a guest book at "caringbridge.org."

Thanks everybody, and it's good to be here.
:buhbye:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I believe Chip Miller was one of the co-founder of Corvettes at Carlisle?

This is terrible news. I've seen him in many photos. He created an event so many tens-of-thousands have enjoyed.

I am not aware of this disease, but I wish him much health and my thoughts go out to him and his family.

GET WELL CHIP!

(Thanks for the nice compliments on the site VetteCaster, we are glad you enjoy it!)

·
Registered
0 Posts
That is just awful!:( I met him at Carlisle this year...He was very busy & when I asked him for his autograph he dropped everything & signed my Carlisle program right next to where Dick Guildstrand signed it! I definetly will say a prayer for him.:(

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
my regretes [ prayer said]

prayer said once more

·
Registered
965 Posts
sad news indeed. . .get well soon chip

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think we "DC" should send him a get well soon card! He really is a great guy. Anyone have his address or know what hospital he is staying at....I would like to send him a card.:(

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
I think we "DC" should send him a get well soon card! He really is a great guy. Anyone have his address or know what hospital he is staying at....I would like to send him a card.:(
:agree:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
That's a great idea. Who can find out where he is?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts