Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I love corvettes and where better to share my thoughts than right here. White Shark has recommended this forum and believes that I can learn alot from you all. I am new to this and has never joined a forum before.

I own a Lexus LX470 (2006) and I'm looking to own a '69 - '71 stingray and I'm hoping someone can help me. Keep in mind that I am from Kuwait and will be willing to ship the car over.

Ok White Shark just twisted my arm for not asking how everyone is doing. Im forced to being friendly. :laughing:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Glad you could join us. If Whiteshark is too much trouble to you we can take care of him.:laughing: Good luck in your search for a car.
Thanks for the new member White shark.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad you could join us. If Whiteshark is too much trouble to you we can take care of him.:laughing: Good luck in your search for a car.
Thanks for the new member White shark.
Thanks Raidmagic! :) I'll keep that in mind.. I might get back to you on that offer later. :laughing:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Welcome

Well first thing you want to decide is are you going to buy a roadster or a coupe? Personally a true die hard vette fan in my opinion would buy a roadster. (Convert) secondly you better have some big bucks if you are wanting a big block......it all depends on you personal choice, I know I just sold my 74 Big Block convert last week, and the problem I had was finding leaded premium fuel for it with out going broke, I hate to use additives but that what ended up happening...............good luck and welcome. Keep us posted!!!

G-Man

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Welcome StingrayChic, glad to have you aboard DC. You've picked a great era for your first Vette :thumbsup: I can't wait to see some pics of the one you get and hear about the whole process :cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well first thing you want to decide is are you going to buy a roadster or a coupe? Personally a true die hard vette fan in my opinion would buy a roadster. (Convert) secondly you better have some big bucks if you are wanting a big block......it all depends on you personal choice, I know I just sold my 74 Big Block convert last week, and the problem I had was finding leaded premium fuel for it with out going broke, I hate to use additives but that what ended up happening...............good luck and welcome. Keep us posted!!!

G-Man
I prefer a stingray coupe and a bone stock for daily use. Thankfully fuel is not a problem since its dirt cheap here. Thanks will keep u posted! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome StingrayChic, glad to have you aboard DC. You've picked a great era for your first Vette :thumbsup: I can't wait to see some pics of the one you get and hear about the whole process :cheers:
Thanks :) i dont do diaries but i'll make an acception of letting u in on the whole process haha

·
Registered
285 Posts
What are the fuel cost per gallon there? We know we are getting screwed here by the pounding sensation we feel in our backsides !!! LOL

·
Registered
285 Posts
I like the back end of your Shark !! Awful Sexy........well right now today on Friday before memorial day weekend its $3.35/Gal in Minnesota..........

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hey, StingRay Chick,

Welcome aboard...:cheers: Be very carefull around WhiTe SharK, he is very shrewd, he charged me plenty to be my sponsor to this site...:smack
J/K

·
Registered
939 Posts
Are you at Ali Al Saleem in Kuwait? I was up there last summer... the exploded aircraft hangars are pretty sweet remnants of the first gulf war, they still have those? or did they tear them down yet?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts