Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a prototype due for 2005. It is a convertible sportscar with ground-breaking design. Just look at the pics, and you will see what I mean. I want all of you to use your bastion of automotive knowledge and tell me what manufacturer it is from. I already know, but it is fun to tease people:

Bottom line the hardtop-convertible mechanism in this car is the BEST EVER, period. LOVE that see through roof.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
I know, it's the RED "X" racers

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Hmmm, Red X's

Thats one way to keep us from guessing. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
racer rich said:
It's working now, punks.:)
um check again...its still not working

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Your links between the IMG tabs were not links to pictures. I took out the image tags above.... even when you click them it takes you to a "you must register" screen.

Wackadoo!:nuts:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Hyundai Tiburon Convertible.....what do i win?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Punk Boy said:
Hyundai Tiburon Convertible.....what do i win?
Congratulations, you win an all expense paid trip to Richmond Kentucky!

Ha, pretty amazing, huh? Hyundai, all of manufacturers, to produce something this innovative. Never seen anything like this before. There going to cost about $25,000. Pricey, but worth it.

I want to see see this on a Vette.:thumbsup: Sure it will weigh alot but who cares wehn it looks this cool!:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
racer rich said:
Congratulations, you win an all expense paid trip to Richmond Kentucky!

Ha, pretty amazing, huh? Hyundai, all of manufacturers, to produce something this innovative. Never seen anything like this before. There going to cost about $25,000. Pricey, but worth it.

I want to see see this on a Vette.:thumbsup: Sure it will weigh alot but who cares wehn it looks this cool!:cheers:
Hyundai? There is a reason I don't buy my suits from K-mart....

And a reason I won't ever buy a Hyundai!:down:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts