Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its easy, so you have to have the year and model.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Loggins1 said:
Saturn??
And how the hell am i suppose to guess the year. They all look the same.:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Not so easy, huh :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick96LT4 said:
Looks like a Saturn.... but remodeled.

Yep its modded a little. I won't give it up yet, see if anyone else can get it. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Loggins1 said:
SO can u say if its a saturn or not?:D

Yep its a saturn. Its some guys 95 SL2. Its a turbocharged 4 cyl. claims it runs in the 13's. Just found it while I was googleing.:)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
What were you looking for when that poped up?

Anyway me and Pat got it right.:excited:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Loggins1 said:
What were you looking for when that poped up?

Anyway me and Pat got it right.:excited:
Just something to keep you guys off balance, what else. And don't be so smug, you did'nt get the year. :laughing: And besides, is'nt it past your bedtime. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Bob88con said:
Just something to keep you guys off balance, what else. And don't be so smug, you did'nt get the year. :laughing: And besides, is'nt it past your bedtime. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Bob, you're just being mean. haha

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Patrick96LT4 said:
This is the only Saturn worth anything...

Don't tell my wife that, she loves them. We own two by the way.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TreCool626 said:
Bob, you're just being mean. haha

No, he's a good guy. We're always messing with each other. ;) ;)

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I worked at saturn for a year. It's funny cause people get them for cheap. And put nos and crap like that on them. Then they come in with a lot of melted clutch and engine parts. It's kinda funny.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
snipcod said:
I worked at saturn for a year. It's funny cause people get them for cheap. And put nos and crap like that on them. Then they come in with a lot of melted clutch and engine parts. It's kinda funny.
there is/was a 12.9 second Neon out here,it did that at least once,but no one has seen the car for a while now....kaboom...

·
Registered
336 Posts
I dont understand why people take economy cars and mod them, by the time they are done they could have just bought a performance car that would have been faster anyway and still have a warranty.....What the hell are people thinking sometimes????

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
There is a 89 Dodge Caravan that does 12's
It has the stock engine with a turbo from a grand national and a intercooler from a diesel

1 - 18 of 18 Posts