Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im cruising sunday for a bit and lo and behold i see 2 mustangs approach me from the rear view. Im cruising about 40mph in a 3 lane road, they both split and get on both sides. Oh boy here we go im smiling with a **** eating grin as they come up and i look at both of them smiling:D. One has his girl in with him a '90 or so gt sounded mean:lookinup: the other had his buddy in it laughing, a newer 07 or so all decked out in black nice looking not stock from the sound either. So im still grinning drop her down letting them really hear the borlas. And they new i was ready so i stomp it leaving them hard to about 95mph and they were waaaay behind. They gave up and turned off. I let out continued to enjoy my sunday cruise. Still had my shitty grin too:D. Lunch was good today.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Sounds like fun indeed. I know there is allways somthing faster. Even a POS looking family car can be a suprise.

On three separate occasions I have had "kids" with mustang GTs try to race. In my case I believe these cars were stock.

Fun but unfair (for them). You would think they would know the outcome before the try.

Off a light I did not even know I was in a race until I was passed by a loud mustang. I was allready in 3rd going about 40 or so. I wish I had a video, I hit second left rubber and shot past, him. It was a rush-and-a-half.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah im a gear head and luv alot of cars. My dad has raced everything and he used to tell me " You can go as fast as your wallet will let you". Your right you can make anything fast with enough money.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oK OK FUNNY.:rolling:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Sounds like fun indeed. I know there is allways somthing faster. Even a POS looking family car can be a suprise.

On three separate occasions I have had "kids" with mustang GTs try to race. In my case I believe these cars were stock.

Fun but unfair (for them). You would think they would know the outcome before the try.

Off a light I did not even know I was in a race until I was passed by a loud mustang. I was allready in 3rd going about 40 or so. I wish I had a video, I hit second left rubber and shot past, him. It was a rush-and-a-half.
Exactly why I could not stand mustang guy growing up. Sure there were always a few fast ones out there but most were stock GTs that their meat-headed driver thought was sooo bad-ass. So when I was 18 (1996) I bought a Taurus SHO, added some bolt-ons and eventually a little juice.

Nothing beats the look on a head and cammed mustang drivers face when he gets pasted by a grocery getter. Priceless

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Exactly why I could not stand mustang guy growing up. Sure there were always a few fast ones out there but most were stock GTs that their meat-headed driver thought was sooo bad-ass. So when I was 18 (1996) I bought a Taurus SHO, added some bolt-ons and eventually a little juice.

Nothing beats the look on a head and cammed mustang drivers face when he gets pasted by a grocery getter. Priceless
I'm hearing 600+ on the 2013 Shelby. New truck (Rapter), Extra as in 6th car (Volt) or replace the vette. I will have to test drive a Shelby. I am also keen on a caddy cts-v coup.

Decisions, decisions.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
cobra kicked my asd.

Good job. I raced a new cobra from a dig and roll. I got destroyed. Even with mods

1 - 17 of 17 Posts