Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like it or hate it, I'd like lots of styling cues from this baby. Particulary the ass!

·
Registered
365 Posts
It's cool, but the Italian styling just doesn't fit the Corvette. It is, after all, THE American sports car. Cues from it like the ass would be just fine with me though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Its the C7 Mule:laughing:

Who knows it could happen. The current Viper was derived from a body kit:laughing:

But my guess is not likely

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Don't care for the side view, but the front and rear are good.:)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
bkuper said:
rocks, doesn't it?!
No Brian it doesnt. I dont like anything on that car. We want an American made Sports car not an Italian POS. Just my 2 cents. Wheres my spoon and lighter.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,901 Posts
I agree about not wanting foriegn crap but that's not a bad looking ride. The top is a little extreme but over all it would come off with high marks.

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No one here should be hassling anyone about their personal opinions.:whip:

Unless someone is thinking of putting a big aluminum wing on their Vette. Then we can lay into them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

Unless someone is thinking of putting a big aluminum wing on their Vette. Then we can lay into them. :thumbsup:
Roger That. We are just trying to stop them from making a horible mistake. :laughing:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

Haha! :nuts: for something like that

1 - 20 of 24 Posts