Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello, Great pics of the show, My name is Chris and I am a member of the SWFL Corvette Club that put this show on, If you are interested in joining or just comming to one of our meetings...... let me know.
Just PM me.
Hey thanx for the invite; not a member to a corvette club yet

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Those are some great shots!

Cute with your daughter sleeping in the camp chair.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are some great shots!

Cute with your daughter sleeping in the camp chair.
she worked on the car late the night before and was very tired.

·
Registered
230 Posts
awesome pics bro :thumbsup: ... show looked nice... :WTF howd that german sneak in there!???

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome pics bro :thumbsup: ... show looked nice... :WTF howd that german sneak in there!???
yeah, sorry about that german thing, we ate one in the Z the other day and my daughter was all :rolling: so i took a pic and forgot to remove:smack

·
Registered
230 Posts
yeah, sorry about that german thing, we ate one in the Z the other day and my daughter was all :rolling: so i took a pic and forgot to remove:smack
lol its ok i understand.. Im a fan of everything... love the v-10 m5/m6 but their no longer in production...

possibly picking up an m3 coupe soon as a DD

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol its ok i understand.. Im a fan of everything... love the v-10 m5/m6 but their no longer in production...

possibly picking up an m3 coupe soon as a DD
I am a fan of everything Chevy!:partyon: I can appreciate many others, but would not own....just like the bowtie.:thumbsup: my true nemisis is the fords...cannot stand a ford or :down:"DORFS":down: as we refer to them, this typically what we hunt in the Z. I probably picked that up a long time ago from NASCAR. :nuts:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts