Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I drove it around 20mi,to get it inspected.It shifted fine,and drove good until the drive back.The Holley was not happy at all and got worse as I got close to home base.The system has some dirt in it.I did not make it to get plates and they are closed tomorrow,:thud: but it is inspected and of course insured.:partyon:I'm tired of the holley today,but I will have it up and ready now!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Really, how dare you even start a thread about Hammerhead without Pics :spanked:
Good to hear you're making progress Bro :thumbsup:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It had me worried because I was out in the stix and headed for Podunk USA.Glad to have made it.I will switch an Edelbrock on it till I go through the holley.(again)

I'm still sanding on it and it will be all black primer soon.(no checkers)Iwould like to get some road pics of it and maybey some video.
(when it a little closer!):thumbsup:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I went through the holley one more time and put a new fuel filter on and drove it to the local cruise.It ran great and I was thinkin how much I missed driving it.Drving home at 11:30pm out in the stix again the carb got grumpy!I'm tryin to keep it running and keep it quiet comming into Lawson.(Not an easy task!)Well I made it home again and did not get the neighbors mad or get Barney after me.(Whew:thud: )I'm gonna try the Edelbrock next and flush the gas tank.The car got alot of attention at the cruise.:cheers: It was still a good time.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lookinup: :huh: OOps.I hit the button twice!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK' here's a few from today.The new carb is on and it still screams!!:thumbsup: :D I might dump the holley!

I dropped the rear down a bit and front seems to have came up! there is not a lot of weight up there.I will need to bring it down a little.It is C-4 z-51 suspension.But I will wait on that too bacause it will get lightened some more on down the road with aluminum radiator mount/crossbrace and a few other mods.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts