Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have good luck with these tires on a C6 Coupe? My 08 with 17K miles needs some new shoes. Haven't been thrilled with GY run flats.

Thanks

·
Registered
840 Posts
I put mine on this past summer. I have about 3000 miles on them. They hook and do a great job for the price. Wear seems normal, and they run way smoother and quieter than the runflats. I'd suggest to buy. You pretty much have to have 50 degree or less roads to break them loose hard.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I just ordered these tires and hopefully they'll be here before the weekend. Most of the responses I've heard and the reviews I've read have been favorable and the price is just to good to pass up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. I think this is the route I'll be taking. Just can't see spending the extra money for the GY run flats. Do all of you carry a small electric pump and plug kit?

Thanks again for your feedback

JM

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Thanks all. I think this is the route I'll be taking. Just can't see spending the extra money for the GY run flats. Do all of you carry a small electric pump and plug kit?

Thanks again for your feedback

JM
I don't trust plugs, waaay to prone to blowing out. have also had to void customer tire warranties because of damage caused by the plug job. my car insurance covers towing, with special coverage for having it flat-bedded with extra mileage to get to aplace that can actually work on it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts