Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The holiday weekend is here. Off to the beach tonight for some fireworks and hopefully no flesh eating bacteria. I understand that is becoming a thing here on the east coast. With the rising temps in the salt and brackish waters. I think the wife is bringing here nice camera. If she gets any good pictures of the fireworks display I will post them up here. I hope everybody has a good and easy day today.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Happy Independence Day!

We celebrate this day to remember this nations proclamation of liberty from tyranny and our intent to start a war to secure that liberty. It is the celebration of "intent to war". By its very nature, it is a military celebration.

As for these jackasses talk about the cost of celebrating America for a day. Every big city in the country just spent multiple millions of taxpayer dollars to celebrate "30 days of fornication" for 2% of the country without a single complaint of "how much".

I hope you keep these ideas in the back of your mind while the hecklers "hiss and boo" at our God-given right to think as free men and openly express our love for God and this nation. Because whether you believe it or not -your right to think freely is being challenged.

Happy Independents day! Celebrate it loudly and proudly.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,440 Posts
Loud and proud are the key words. Stay safe everyone

Reactions: VFPreacher2

·
Registered
985 Posts
I just woke up,was off last night night,gota work tonight.Hope everyone enjoys the Freedom was got back then & continues on thru the sacrifices of our men & women to keep this great nation what it is today.
God bless America !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts