Early 80's C3 for that cool front
C4 for the interior (the red stuf!!)
C5 ZO6 for the general Styling
And the 63 C2 for the split window.

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Oh man, that's tough.

I got the C4 because it's a race car. The LT4 plus the 6-speed is just a hoot.

I can't afford a C5, and only driven 2 or 3 briefly.

So, for now it's the C4. I'll always have a C4, but I might add something else someday when I'm not broke.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
My favorite corvette is the C4 in my garage. I would'nt mind adding a Z06 to the collection tho.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so I guess these results are based on the ones you own eh?:rolleyes: lol... ok what onews do you think look the best? preform the best, have thebest aftermarkets?

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I'm going for the C6. Maybe its because that's what I'm going to get in a little over two years, but I think it will be a cool car with lots of performance goodies.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats interesting, now I know we're all hoping for the best w/ the C6 because Corvette hasn't really ever let us down but with all do respect and I really do mean this in a friendly way not in the hurtful way(sorry bout the ford crack) but none of us have seen the C6 or know for sure whats under the hood... so thats one of the reasons I didn't put it up... but I think that you prolly have a point because the C6 will be more advanced than the C5 because its newer! lol,
whats your favorite Corvette thast has been realesed?

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
You're right it's hard to pick one. I've always loved the design of the 63 SWC especially one modded with sidepipes or he 67 BB Vert; same thing for the early C3's (chrome bumpered Vert with Sidepipes WOOHOO). Early C4's are beautiful and I don't plan on every getting rid of my 90, I'll probably add a C2 or early C3 later on down the road.

With a gun to my head to pick I'd say a 67 BB Vert (mainly because it's my birth year and because of wicked power they had) so there's my vote :D

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
I like the C4 the best for some reason. I think the lines are just better. Maybe since it was my first vette I just like it better.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Originally posted by Fenwick ...<br>
I have mixed thoughts,
C2 for headlights
69 (C3?)for that crazy exhaust
Early 80's C3 for that cool front
C4 for the interior (the red stuf!!)
C5 ZO6 for the general Styling
And the 63 C2 for the split window.<br>
Except for the split window, you may be describing the C6! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
113 Posts
This is tough.. Can I vote twice?? :laughing:

Love C2, owned one for years. But I love my C4 Grand Sport too.

:cheers:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Very tough to make a selection.

For emotional and nostalgic reasons the '63-'67 C2 is the clear winner. But from an engineering standpoint, a drivability, and performance standpoint, and from a bang-for-the-buck standpoint it has to be the C5, and the '02-'04 Z06 specifically, with honorable mention to the C5 roadster (er, were calling it a convertible these days I guess).

Ray

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
I voted C4. When I was a kid, all I ever saw were C3's. I dreamed then that I would have a Corvette some day. Then later on in life I sat in a brand new 1990 yellow ZR1 on the showroom floor. It was that car that sucked me right in and I knew then that I'd do whatever it took to get a Corvette. Almost 10 years later I bought my C4.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I'd have to go with the C5. Of what I have seen...they have the biggest market for aftermarket accessories, they have awesome performance, great ride, and VERY comfortable! But I do love them all, it's just that im a new-car kinda guy!

·
Registered
990 Posts
never thought I would like another car when I got my 70 LT1 vert, then along came the Grand Sport and now ITS the one and only. do not have that same feelings for the C5, but who knows about the C6 ???????:cool:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Looks wise my favorite are the C2's specifically the '67 427. I love that hood.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts