·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what fuction would three filters do that you couldn't get from one large filter?

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Probably nothing. You could put a filter on the car the size of a garbage can.... the problem is you can only suck so much air through the intake.

It looks cool.... I suspect that is why most folks would get it.

:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Probably nothing. You could put a filter on the car the size of a garbage can.... the problem is you can only suck so much air through the intake.

Cool is probably the reason. That's the reason I puit a "big catcher" on my Model "A" roadster.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think thats an SLP product.. if i'm not mistakin... they say it gives around 20 HP.. i saw one in kuwait too ! looks bad.. but i kinda like the VORTEX RAM thats in eckler's ;)

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

Probably right on. The only possible advantage would be if it smooths out the airflow.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
it might even hurt a little.could create pulses,surges,and turbulance.i'm picturing three big fat bears trying to fit into the same tiny cave at the same time.and like the others said,if it does work,it's probably out-flowing the rest of the intake,so keep on modding:smokin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts