Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the weather here has been a ten,and i will be dam,i have seen just about every vette in the upstate ny area,and out of say 25 vetts that i have seen,if i got one wave ,and yes it was from a C-5 owner.well maybe some of ous have forgotten,or dont care.we all should be proud to carry on this tradtion,as for the wave i think is unique ,and a symbol of our love for each and every vette owners,so please lets save it.kenney 1984:buhbye:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
Right On!!!!:buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye:

·
Registered
7 Posts
kenny I am right there with you I think the whole season so far I only have >5 waves, and (no offence) the worst I think are the female drivers I have never had one of them wave yet!

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Midwest too! In the past week I have had at least 6 cars/owners/drivers not return even so much as a look. I happened to notice that the majority were Z06's.....you guys better that us vert or coupe owner's or what?:huh:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Last week I got a wave from a guy in a 3rd Gen Camaro so I waved back.

Last Sat. on the way to Raceway Park in NJ I was waving to Vettes in the north-bound lanes.

Of course sometimes I get preoccupied and don't even "see" other cars.

·
Registered
108 Posts
The problem is that most of us vette owner's are older. We have enough trouble keeping it between the lines let alone noticing the guy or gal coming the other way waving. When I'm lucid enough to see you coming I'll wave but if I don't it's not because I'm being rude, it's because I didn't see ya!

·
Registered
17 Posts
True. Sometimes we aren't always wave-aware, but sometimes we aren't "wave-friendly." I once took a trip down to the Corpus coast with my '98 and passed (at 5 MPH) an older gent with his girlfriend, driving a really cherry '65 vette. I waved and he looked at me like I was crazy. Guess some of us haven't gotten the word? Save the wave!

·
Registered
36 Posts
:buhbye: Here's a wave from Southern Cal. Sometimes I get the impression that a lot of corvette owners just don't know about the wave.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts