1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
744 Posts
Looks nice, like a better sideswipe. I'd STILL shrink those openings flanking the grill so that the tops of them line up with the side vent. And make the grill slimmer while I'm at it.

Well at least it's not "smiling" at me ... lol. And the headlight cluster is smaller.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Yep. Seen that before. I think it's the best version of what we might see. But, I hold out hope that the nose is redesigned somewhat.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
That's different than the one someone just posted the other day isn't it (the one that had a video of it too)?:huh:

Looks better to me (wider perhaps), course it could just be the angle I'm seeing it at.

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
It's not BAD, but the lines at the top of the side vent look forced. Modify that intersection and it would be decent.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yep that's it.:down:
from this angle, this car has some potential...the hood and front bumper look good, the rear quarter panel and roofline of the car need some love...as do the wheels....some widened fenders to make it look tougher is dramatically needed...
a different color would help too!! side and back angle look good too...

·
Registered
746 Posts
The headlights on this make all the difference in the world compared to the stingray concept 10 times better IMO, and I like the 3D rendered design too

I'd buy both :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts